Some how Linux howtos for you:
- Creating RAM disk in Linux: Short tutorial explaining what is RAM disk and how to create RAM disk in Linux. It also includes differences between ramfs and tmpfs
- How to extract multiple tar ball (*.tar.gz) files in directory on Linux or Unix: How can I extract multiple *.tar.gz files in directory using Linux or Unix-shell prompt?
- How to count total number of word occurrences using grep on Linux or Unix: I want to find out how many times a word (say foo or an IP address) occurs in a text file using the grep command on Linux or Unix-like system?
- Network routes in Linux: Learn networking basics in Linux server. What is network route, how to check routes, how to define static and default routes in Linux system.
- How To Install Nginx web server on Alpine Linux: I am a new user of Alpine Linux. How do I install nginx web server on Alpine Linux?
- Google Chrome: Clear or flush the DNS cache: How do I flush or clear the DNS cache in Google Chrome browser without compete shutting down?
- How to protect Samba from the SambaCry exploit: If you make use of a Linux server to share out directories and files, you’ll want to make sure you do everything you can to prevent the likes of SambaCry. Here are a few tips.