Some how Linux howtos for you:
- How to append text to a file when using sudo command on Linux or Unix: How do I insert or append text to a file when running sudo command on Linux or Unix-like system?
- What is the difference between tmpfs and swap: Learn what is tmpfs, what is use of tmpfs, what is swap, what is use of swap and differences between tmpfs and swap.
- Ultimate guide : swap addition in Linux: Learn how to add swap using LVM, file and parted disk management. Also see how to extend existing swap partition on Linux server
- How to disable ssh motd welcome message on Ubuntu Linux: I want to disable the message of the day (motd) welcome message after I login over ssh on Ubuntu Linux. How do I disable motd on Ubuntu Linux 17.04?
- How to configure Nginx SSL/TLS passthrough with TCP load balancing: How do I configure SSL/TLS pass through on Nginx load balancer running on Linux or Unix-like system? How do I load balance TCP traffic and setup SSL Passthrough to pass SSL traffic received at the load balancer onto the backend web servers?
- A quick guide to using FFmpeg to convert media files: Fmpeg is a great tool for quickly changing an AV file’s format or quality, extracting audio, creating GIFs, and more.
- Minecraft Server Configuration: The Minecraft Server allows you to control many aspects of playing as well as managing players. This article will cover some of these aspects to help make your server more appealing to the players.
- How to use the cURL command to do a POST data to fields on Linux or Unix: How do I use the cURL command on Linux or Unix to post data i.e. upload something on Linux or Unix? How do I make a POST request with the cURL Linux command-line to upload file?