The blog post is about securing your Ubuntu Linux and your privacy on Linux operating system.
1. Don’t be complacent because you’re running Linux!
2. Ensure you use a password to protect your user account.
3. Don’t use an admin account for daily activity.
4. Encrypt your data.
5. Activate your screensaver when idle with screen lock.
6. Review your installed applications.
7. Keep your system updated.
8. Periodically check for rootkit.
9. Lock down remote connection settings.
10. Turn off listening services you don’t need.
11. Make sure you have a firewall running.
12. Restrict privileged access with SELinux or AppArmor.
- Read more: How To Protect Your Privacy On Linux